Wednesday, November 9, 2022

OCC Holiday Workshop 2022-Day 8

 Today's lesson was Hot Foiling.  I have a Glimmer Hot Foil machine, but I have not used it very much.  I seem to always over foil or get things crooked.  I learned a lot today about hot foiling with a hot foiling machine and also with a laminator.  I didn't have a lot of issues today, but I know I need a lot more practice with the Glimmer machine.



Used:

SSS Sketched Leafy Wreath Hot Foil Plate which also has the die cut included.  I colored the leaves with Altenew markers.   Yana's Christmas  Sentiments from Spellbinders, which I foiled directly on the cardstock.  I used TIm Holtz dies for the ribbon and baubles from Trinity Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by....



3 comments:

  1. Your wreath with the bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! I have this wreath set, but haven't used it yet. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!