Friday, November 4, 2022

OCC Holiday Workshop 2022-Day 5

 Using scraps was demonstrated today.  Now I have tons of scraps,so this was right up my alley.   Jennifer McGuire demonstrated many different techniques using scraps, it was great. lol   I don't know how she comes up with all these ideas, and she does them flawlessly.  I did try one technique from today's video that I really couldn't work out, but I will try it again to make it work . It was kinda hard picking one technique to try, so I have many others to try in the future.   Here.s is what I did:


Used:

Avery Elle stamps for sentiment, Sizzix circle dies, Tim Holtz Star background die for the stars and also for the ribbons on top of the ornament.  SSS 3D embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!