Monday, November 7, 2022

OCC Holiday Workshop 2022-Day 6

Today's demonstration was about using small stamps.  I made a card using some of the elements of Kristina Werner's card.  I liked the background she made and wanted to incorporate that.  I used a comic strip die and ink blended the sections in different colors, which is what I loved most about Kristina's card.  I then colored and die cut small stamps.  Here is what I made:


Used:

Distress Oxides Twisted Citron, Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio and Candied Apple to ink blend the panels.  I copic colored the  Mama Elephant reindeer and cut them using the coordinating dies.  I used some Glossy Accents on the reindeer noses (does this make them all Rudolph?) and the tree lights.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!