Thursday, November 10, 2022

OCC Holiday Workshop 2022-Day 9

 Today was all about snowflakes.  I love snowflakes and make a lot of cards with them.  I made a card using die cut snowflakes and a snowflake cover plate.  I love the shine on this card.  It is one of my favorites.  I die cut the snowflake 4 times from white cardstock, gluing two together, and then cutting one from glitter cardstock.  I staggered them all to create some dimension.  I used some baubles in different areas of the snowflake.  I cut the cover plate from glitter cardstock too.  I wish the shine showed up in the photo more. 









Used:

Memory Box snowflake cover plate, SSS Snowflake die, Sentiment is from SSS Christmas sentiment strips, and Trinity Stamp Bubble Bath baubles.

Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!