Thursday, August 21, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #89

Hi,
I had a marathon card making session today so I will have several posts:)  This post is an entry into CAS(E) this Sketch #89.  The inspiration sketch is:

I decided to go pretty simple with this card sketch, because that is how it looked to me. :) This is my card:
I inked up this stamp by Simon Says Stamp called Wide Stripes.  I have wanted this stamp for awhile but it always seemed to be out of stock, but I finally got it!  I think that you could ink this in red and green or even emboss the stripes in gold or silver for Christmas cards,  it could be used  many ways.  Anywho I used different  colors that kinda reminded me of the beach.  I added a sentiment and some enamel dots to finish it and that was it! 

Info for challenge is here: CAS(E) this Sketch #89

Supplies used:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp-Wide Stripes, SSS Handwritten Borders
Inks: Hero Arts


2 comments:

  1. I like your CAS card and the colors are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so super sweet! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!