Thursday, August 7, 2014

OCC Stretch Your Stamps 2-Day 4

Hello!
The lesson for the Online Card Class today were more examples of how to s-t-r-e-t-c-h :) your stamps.  The card created by Kelly Alvarez was so darn cute and I loved the concept.  She used alphabet letters to represent rain falling on an umbrella so I set out to try to recreate it. This is what I made:

The  letters represent water falling on the flower and I put the sentiment in red.  All of the stamp sets used were Paper Smooches.  The flower was colored with copics and mounted on foam dots.  I added a white stitched border and some little enamel dots for some more color.  Using an alphabet set in this way I think can be recreated many ways.  I really like the way it turned out!

Since this is a card created with all Paper Smooches products I decided to enter it into the PS Sparks Challenge-Anything Goes this week.  Paper Smooches Challenge August 3-9.   
This would be my 2nd entry. :)



Supplies used:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Perky Plants, Green Thumb, and Alphadot

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and creative. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute Janet! Love this class too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Great use of the watering can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a fab way to use an alphabet stamp set.... I love the whimsy feel to your card :0)
    Thanks for playing along with us at PS Sparks x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!