Wednesday, August 13, 2014

OCC Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 7 & 8 - Graphic Stamps

Hi,
Second post for today.  I am behind!  My husband put in a new floor in my craftroom and I had to take out all my stuff and then put it all back in.  BUT my floor is fantastic. :)

The lesson focused on using graphic stamps.  I have to admit I don't use a lot of graphic stamps and wasn't sure how to use them. :/  Some really great techniques were demonstrated and I have a better understanding of graphic stamps!

This is the card I made:
The stamp used was Avery Elles Rounded Diamonds set.  The stamp set has  a LOT of shapes that work together.  I used the larger diamond shape and stamped in a light ink and then I used the kind of spikey shape stamped in a darker color.  The little corner shapes were part of a larger shape but I only used a part of it to get the effect I wanted.  The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter.  It is simple looking but I like the way it turned out.  I didn't use any embellishments, I restrained myself, and it was hard. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!