Thursday, August 28, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #90

Hello there,
Today's challenge sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch is:

Isn't that a great sketch?   Love the simplicity of it.  This is what I decided to make:
First I stamped the card base with a background stamp.  I watercolored the card front and when dry, splashed some color on with a small paintbrush, and then die cut it.  I die cut the flower and added it to the card front along with sequins. The sentiment is on a piece of patterned paper cut at angles and I added more sequins.  Yeah can't stay away from the sequins. :)

Info for challenge is here: CAS(E) this Sketch #90

Have a great day!

Supplies used:
Dies: Memory Box Prim Poppy, SSS Postage Stamp Edge
Stamps: Hero Arts Stripes, Avery Elle Oh Happy Day
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

3 comments:

  1. Dynamic, striking card!! Those sequins are awesomely placed and I love the splatters of paint on it!! So excellent and amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun and pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!