Sunday, August 24, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS August 24-30 Designer Drafts Challenge

Hi,
Today's post is an entry in to the Paper Smooches SPARKS August 24-30 Designer Drafts Challenge
Paper Smooches Aug. 24-30 Challenge

The August Sketch is:

Here is what I made:

 I decided to make a shaker card, because when I looked at the sketch that is what came to mind.  Now this is only my 3rd shaker card ever, so I wasn't still really confident about making one. :)  I colored the dog from Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies with copics. I fussy cut the balloons from PS Hullabaloo and colored with copics. The sentiment is from PS Alphadot (stamped on the balloons).  I ran some washi tape under the dog and across the page before I mounted the shaker box.  I also rounded the right corner with a 1/2" rounder.  This doggy looks so happy I just love this stamp set! 

I think it turned out pretty O.K.  :)

Hope you like and thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea to use the sketch to create a shaker card! This looks so festive and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the sketch and such a sweet card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!