Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

Hello,

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes.  I just received my SSS Monthly September Card Kit and love the stamps set, so I wanted to use it as soon as I could.  This is the card I made:

All of this is stamped using the stamp set in the kit.  The sentiment stamp I curved it a little before I stamped it.  I used some of the stickers from October Afternoon which were also included in the kit.  I kinda wanted it to look like bookstore shelves. 


Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge
SSS 2014 Card Kit Gallery

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. i love what you did with the new card kit.. i havent had a chance to play with mine just yet... Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you 'build' a book case, great idea and beuatiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!