Monday, August 4, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge-Week August 3-9 Anything Goes

Hello,
Hope everyone had a great Monday!  This post is an entry into the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Week 3-9 Anything Goes.

I love PS's Chubby Chums (aren't they cute) and don't use it enough, so I decided I was going to for this card.  This is what I came up:

I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the dog and cat, then mounted on foam squares to the card front (don't you love the apple green card stock!)  All of the letters and numbers are from the PS Alphadot set.  I used the PS  Stitched Wise Dies on the bottom of the card.  That's washi tape on the top for some accent (and there was a little inky smudge I had to cover up) :)  The sentiment on the side looked a little bare so I  added  color to the centers of some of the letters.  I kinda like the way it came out.  :) And oh yeah, added googly eyes, can't resist googly eyes!!

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Week of Aug 3-9

Thanks for coming by, see ya later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!