Sunday, August 17, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge-August 17-23 Anything Goes

Hi,
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! This post is an entry into the Paper Smooches challenge this week  which is Anything Goes. 



This is what I made:
I used a Paper Smooches die on the bottom of the card base to create motion. Then used a paper punch to cut the paper and vellum for the waves.  I colored the vellum with copics and mixed them with  paper to create waves.  I really like the way it looks!  The sailboat, birds (I think they are seagulls?), and greeting are all from the same Paper Smooches stamp set.  They are all mounted on foam squares. This card makes me want to go on the water! Ha!!  Hope you like!

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Aug 17-23

Supplies used:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Wicked Nauticool.
Dies: Paper Smooches Stitched Wise Dies

Thanks for coming by....

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the movement you created with the stitching dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think you've created an adorable seaside scene here! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!