Wednesday, August 6, 2014

OCC Stretch Your Stamps 2-Day 3

Hi,
Today is Day 3 of the OCC Stretch Your Stamps 2.  The emphasis today was on using alphabet stamps and sentiment stamps in different ways.  My card was influenced by pretty much all of the instructors today.  I took a little bit of this lesson and a little bit of that one.  :)

My card is a lot like what Stephanie Klauck demonstrated.  She used a stencil and lettered a phrase inside with an alphabet stamp set and then distressed the inside of the stencil.  I didn't have a stencil for what I wanted to do so I made one.  I die cut a onsie using a little stiff packaging material, and got the effect I wanted.  I added a patterned paper banner, with a sentiment embossed on vellum with black embossing powder.  Then I added twine and enamel dots. 

Supplies used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Rileys ABC's, Winnie and Walter Big & Bold stamp sets
Die Cut: Wplus9

Thanks for coming by and I am loving these classes so far!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!